It is built on the principles laid down by ZKR and its successful management it implies a deep knowledge of insolvency and company law as well as experience in creating documents for commercial courts so as to avoid disputes and confusion throughout the process.
Restructuring is a sophisticated process of recovery of the borrowing prescribed and defined by the law, the certification by a competent court under the direction and supervision of restructuring trustee chosen by the debtor.
What are you geting now
- Interruption of execution,
- Stopping performance pledge,
- Interrupting a bankruptcy auction,
- System solution criminal legal responsibility,
The reasons why the company has to deal with restructuring
- Secondary insolvency
- Unproductive assets, failed investment
- Fines and penalties of failed transactions
- Poor corporate strategy of diversification
- Failure of a key customer