Reference to project implementation NCHZ
In project Novácke chemical plants, Inc. within the bankruptcy was the need to prevent employees from losing their jobs and the company continued to be capable of continuous operation.
Properly thought-out steps and consistent work of BCSR, Ltd. we have demonstrated professional services.
Among the most important steps BCSR, sro implemented were:
- Analysis of the economic and commercial situation of the company
- Proposals for immediate rationalization measures
- Establishment of a crisis management plan
- Implementation of emergency measures to maintain operations
- Cash-Flow Management
- Bookkeeping bankrupt
- Keeping economic agenda governors
- Quality reporting the identification and evaluation of deviations
- Innovation calculating system company
- Optimizing supplier relations
- The reduction of fixed costs of the company
In a very short time, the economic situation of the company has stabilized thanks to the professionalism and experience of the team of BCSR, Ltd.